The provision of information on our website answers numerous questions. The information can be accessed in a variety of ways:
- by subject via the "Frequently asked questions" tab
- direct via the "contacts in the Federal Office" overview
- or by using the "key word search"
Service offices in the Federal Office
If you would like to contact us by telephone, you can choose from various offices:
- the Citizens' Advice Service for factual issues
- the Press Office for media issues
- the Qualification Recognition Hotline for questions concerning foreign qualifications
- the RadikalisierungRadicalisation Advice Office for advice about relatives or acquaintances who may be in danger of being radicalised
- the Internet Editorial Office for issues concerning the Federal Office's web presence.
You are also welcome to write to us. Please use the postal address below:
Bundesamt für Migration und Flüchtlinge